Is it a good idea to change the topic of one's hub after the initial topic is no longer pertinent?

What I am attempting to ask is that if one publishes a hub under a specific topic, i.e., a National holiday, then after the holiday passes, is it a good idea to change the topic because the hub actually covers another topic well? And in doing so, keeping the hub relevant throughout the year.

clivewilliams profile image76

Best Answer Clive Williams (clivewilliams) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Clive, Thank you so much. Yes, I think so too, but wanted to see what others think.

Venkatachari M profile image82

Venkatachari M says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Ven, Yes, is what I am thinking too ...that is if the hub covers another topic which is rrelevant always and not just at a certain time of the year.

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

It is an evergreen hub and has deep meaning. I understand though.

annart profile image88

Ann Carr (annart) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Dear Ann, I've missed you here! So nice to have you pop in. They've done away with Hub Groups, but the topic at the topic of our hubs is to what I am referring. My question is moot now, as they moved my hub to a niche site : )

donnaisabella profile image83

Donaisabella (donnaisabella) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Not the title ...the topic. Nothing changes on the hub, but the topic search. However, HP does encourage that we tweaked titles, especially on oldest hubs so that Google will pick them up better.