Does one have to apply every year for renewal of one's Google AdSense account?

I received an email and it stated that I need to sign into my Google AdSense account in order to be paid and that I need to sign in before August 16, 2016 or any earnings will go to the government. I went under my account and checked my earnings and noticed I haven't been paid when I am over the threshold for the past couple of months. I checked under Google Adsense and it says I was approved back in 2013. Do you have to apply every year?

carolynkaye profile image94

carolynkaye says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Thank you so much, carolynkaye, It does sound a bit odd. I have received payments before from HP, but haven't here of late, so was wondering if I did need to do something. I will click on the email! Thank you!

Venkatachari M profile image83

Venkatachari M says

Faith Reaper 16 months ago

Hi Ven, oh, okay, I will do that! Didn't realize all of this, so thank you for the information.

Shyron E Shenko profile image86

Shyron E Shenko says