Boundless Amber profile image 83

What is the most important thing you learned from your time with Hubpages?

I'd like to know what you consider the most important wisdom/knowledge/tip you gained from your experience with Hubpages. It can be a personal value that helped enhanced your personality, or a technical advice for writing better hubs or getting traffic. Feel free to describe the process and any turning points in your life if you want to!

Ken Burgess profile image83

Best Answer Ken Burgess says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 17 months ago

I feel & think both you have hit some nails. Maybe it is me now older (62)? Do we define ourselves differently now? I dun'no . . . Perhaps here at HP as we learn to write we gain perspective with audience perspectives. The audience has value.

• Boundless Amber profile image

Amberlim (Boundless Amber) 17 months ago

Hi Tim! Thanks for your awesome reply. I also realized that audience is king, a fact that I didn't want to acknowledge before I joined Hubpages. But how do you know what the "reader's" interests are?

dannytype1 profile image61

Daniel Kirk (dannytype1) says

• Boundless Amber profile image

Hi Daniel! It's great that you have finally found joy in writing! I wish you all the best. Writing is an awesome way to communicate your creative ideas. It's a great skill to have for someone as imaginative as you.

tlcs profile image48

Trudy Cooper (tlcs) says

• Boundless Amber profile image

Hey Trudy, you think so far into the future! I can see how convenient that'd be. You would have a legacy, and your descendents shall compile your works into a masterpiece. Memoirs of Trudy Cooper. Hahaha thanks for your reply, Trudy!