cam8510 profile image 92

Do you get email notifications of a comment on your hub, but when you check, there is no comment?

I've had this happen several times in the last week or so. The email says that so-and-so has left a comment on your hub. I go check and the comment isn't there. It usually shows up much later. Have you seen this as well?

Best Answer manatita44 says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

Okay, so someone else does have this happen. I'm still waiting for a comment that came in since I published this question. Thanks for the feedback.

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

Eric, so the problem may be broader than I have described. We will see if this is the extent of it or if there is more to the issue. Hopefully the staff will have some answers and solutions.

annart profile image86

Ann Carr (annart) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

Ann, People who leave comments are very special to all of us. For their comments to be hung up in the software jungle is not a good way to promote interaction on HP. It needs to be quick, like a chatroom.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

I don't think the person changed their mind. It is happening to you, me and at least one other. That means it is fairly widespread. After this question has run its course, I'll contact the staff.

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

I've had a definite change in how it has worked for me the last few years. I also know that if a person comments and is not signed in, they will have their posting delayed on my hubs,, sometimes for days.

Cissy1946 says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 16 months ago

Do you mean hidden in email or on HP?