Are you promoting them? No one can find them if they don't know they are there.
Share them to your facebook friends. If they find it good and interesting they may share it as well. Same with Twitter, Google+, and other social networking sites. Just keep in mind to be sharing a variety of content.
Pinterest is my favorite though. There are many tutorials on how to make an image great for pinterest. Then you just pin it to a few boards and you're on your way to traffic that way. If you really get into the pinterest community you can join some group boards and get your content out that way.
In my research I've discovered the 80/20 rule. You should spend 80% of your time promoting your content and the other 20% creating it.