macteacher profile image 93

Do I put links to references in the body of my hub, or at the bottom?

I've been asked by an editor to make some changes to my hub on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome so it can be put on one of the vertical sites. They want me to list references. I did list the references, but not as active links. I always thought it's a bad idea to to drive traffic away from your hub. So now I am confused and would appreciate some input from writers who use references in their hubs. Thanks!

kbdressman profile image95

kbdressman says

• macteacher profile image

Wendy Golden (macteacher) 11 months ago

Thank you for your helpful response. I will do as you suggest. A couple of years after I wrote the hub, the symptoms got worse, mainly because of what I do for a living. I opted for surgery on both hands with excellent results. Writing that hub now.

lions44 profile image96

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• macteacher profile image

Wendy Golden (macteacher) 11 months ago

Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate the help.