Kristen Howe profile image 85

Is there a way to upload old photos to our hubs for HP and/or niches?

I'm planning to resubmit my Visiting in Grand Canyon in winter hub to Wander Wisdom before the end of the year. But my photos I hope to get to my brother are 15 years old from my mother's camera. I just have copies. Is there a way to upload them to the hub capsules, since I don't have a scanner? I'm curious to know if there's a way to do them. Or should I do stock photos instead?

sallybea profile image98

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

Kristen Howe profile image85

Kristen Howe says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 12 months ago

Have you thought of using a free scanning program on your phone? I use one called camscan for photographing recipe's from a book with my tablet. Photographs should work if the quality is there in the first place.

Copper Man says