greatstuff profile image 94

How do I respond to request to advertise on my site?

A reader from Ebound Service had written on one of my site (on dengarden.com) asking to buy advertising space and asked for eCPM This was his message: "I have visited your website and we have profound interest in buying 728x90,300x250 or 336x280 banner size above the fold on your website. We have strong fill for all Geos. What is your expected eCPM for respective ad unit?" I honestly do not know how to respond to this request and if HP actually allows this. Can anyone help me on how to respond, on what to say, on request for eCPM etc. Thanks in advance.

Glenn Stok profile image93

Glenn Stok says

• greatstuff profile image

Mazlan (greatstuff) 10 months ago

Hey, Glenn. Thanks for the suggestion. I will follow your advice and simply ignore the request.

Appreciate your quick response to my question. Have a good day.

Cheers.

alikhan3 profile image91

StormsHalted (alikhan3) says

• greatstuff profile image

Mazlan (greatstuff) 10 months ago

Good idea but I think I will stick to Glen's advice. Thanks for your input and suggestion.