simplehappylife profile image 83

Is your Hubpages Earnings page a day behind in its updating?

I notice that yesterday and today my earnings page is a day behind in updating. Normally, I should be able to go on there today, and it should show that Friday's (yesterday) numbers are pending/updating (I'm central time, so the numbers don't usually show until the afternoon). When I go on there right now, it's showing Thursday as pending instead of Friday. Friday isn't even showing. It was like this yesterday as well. Instead of Thursday's numbers pending all day, it was Wednesday. Anyone else having this issue?

Annsalo profile image87

Annsalo says

• simplehappylife profile image

sannwi (simplehappylife) 11 months ago

Awesome :) Thank You, Ann :) I was thinking that to myself. I noticed that the statistics page is lagging a bit more than usual as well, along with some notifications not notifying me (like your comment here, I had to come over to this question to

• simplehappylife profile image

sannwi (simplehappylife) 11 months ago

It's kind of caught up. Not as behind as it was the other day.