Dan Ferrell profile image 99

Not able to reply to comments in some of my hubs. Any idea how to go around this?

I've had a few comments approved by adminstration in some of my hubs. But, when adminstration approves the comment, there's no button to give you the option to reply to the comment unless the author of the hub is the one that approved the comment. Is there a way around this so that I can provide my own comment to a comment? I try to monitor comments from my account page and I'm signed in. Thanks for the help.

• Dan Ferrell profile image

Dan Ferrell 10 months ago

Hi Tim

Yes, I think the ones I've noticed the "reply" button not showing up come from the niche site. They may have a different configuration.

Just a few days ago I discovered the 'comments' tab in 'my account' and been using it since. Thanks.