Nancy Owens profile image 86

Do Hubbers Still Use Amazon Capsules? Are the new rules changing the way you write?

Just curious to know what others are doing. I think I will be using the Amazon Capsules very judiciously from now on, but I will have to step back and evaluate the effectiveness to decide how it fits in to my writing life.

• Nancy Owens profile image

Nancy Owens 2 months ago

Thank you for this thoughtful response to my question. I was away for way too long, and of course, everything changed again, Lol. I tend to get lost in the forums, which is probably a good reason for me to spend more time there. Thanks again, Nancy

• Nancy Owens profile image

Nancy Owens 2 months ago

Ahhh... Yes, Tamara, it does seem to be more complicated than it used to be.