Bad taste to link to my Hub in an A-to-Q or A-to-Q-comment?

From other discussions I gather that it's generally considered bad taste to link in a comment on someone else's **HUB*** to one of my Hubs. But what about linking to my Hub in an A-to-Q or comment in response to a ***QUESTION***? For example, consider the following scenario: • The space for my A-to-Q or A-to-Q-comment is inadequate to convey/support my desired input to the discussion. • But I HAVE adequately conveyed/supported my desired input in one of my Hubs. Is it unacceptable to link to that Hub?

lisavollrath profile image96

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Terrielynn1 profile image94

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

Joel Lantz 8 months ago

Surprised to hear such unequivocal answers. Hub comments are UNsolicited. Hub answers are SOLICITED, and one would think that questioners would like answer links.

E.g. if you linked to a Hub that you wrote on this Q I'd consider that desirable.