Venkatachari M profile image 84

How to locate a hub that you were reading yesterday but not commented yet?

I wanted to comment on an article that I was reading yesterday or day-before-yesterday. But I could not locate it. It is not there on my activity page. Nor, in my browser history. The power went off suddenly and I couldn't comment on it at that time when I was clicking the submit button. It would have been better if MY Activity showed all the hubs read by me.

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 4 months ago

It's true, Eric. It somehow didn't show up in the browser history. Maybe due to the sudden power cut. Or some problem with my computer. Many other things are there in history, but not that last activity. I thought it was Gina Welds' hub. But not that

Venkatachari M profile image84

Venkatachari M says

Terrielynn1 profile image85

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 4 months ago

Yes, I could do a search but could not remember the author or title.