jackclee lm profile image 81

What is the exact penalty for violating HubPages rules?

Is there a published write up on the exact penalty for certain infractions? What are the rules and consequences? For example, what is the penalty for self promoting a hub in a forum posting? (Even though the content of the hub is directly related to the forum discussion topic) How many days banned from posting?

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 6 months ago

I just got banned for 2 days on forums - but can still obviously post on answers (trying to be good here) - I realize I was being mighty offensive

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 6 months ago

No, I was not planning on it. It happened to me a few times in the past and I received different penalties. Just wondering what is the rule or guideline if any.