Jeremy Gill profile image 94

Which format (listed in details) is better for a Hub summary?

Nitpicky question alert. I often write countdowns, and for summaries will say something like "Countdown the six best ___!" One of my articles was edited so the summary now reads "Countdown of the six best ___!" Personally, I prefer the first format, without the "of", where "countdown" is used as a verb. Seems more dynamic. However, I know it's not always wise to go against editing changes made to your Hubs, though this is a very minute point. Any thoughts?

poppyr profile image100

Best Answer Poppy (poppyr) says

tomsmithnow profile image88

Tomi Smith (tomsmithnow) says

• Jeremy Gill profile image

Jeremy Gill 3 months ago

I'm really glad I asked this question, as I expected different answers. Thanks to all three of you for the input.

pen promulgates profile image54

Imran Khan (pen promulgates) says