Venkatachari M profile image 81

Does content value fall corresponding to traffic?

One or two of my hubs which were rated around 85 scores till a month back has come down to 74 or so now. I think my content value is very good and it should not come below 80 in any case even though there is no view. How can the richness of it decrease? It may not get income. But value shouldn't be decreased in my opinion. And, the hubs are not related to any particular case or time period. They are applicable for all times and at any corner of the world. This may be happening with many others also.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 4 months ago

Your reply is quite worthy. I know that the scores always change. But, still wanted to know why score changes so much only because of the simple fact that nobody views it.

wpcooper profile image91

Finn Liam Cooper (wpcooper) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 4 months ago

I do not touch those hubs which seem perfect in all respects in my view. It is roughly one year since I published them. And, not touched after that. But, your other points are reasonable.