Inspired to write profile image 67

Wait, HubPages Moderators can Edit my Articles? What is Your Perspective & Thoughts on This

My latest article just re-released, I meticulously honed, thanks to following essential mindsets & tips from fellow hubbers, as per my previous question. I was chuffed receiving HP notification saying article featured but they made 'clips' to my original. I must say, they made only 1 change, and that was to my title. When I looked, straight away I saw the mistake, jeopardizing the feature-ability of the article. Theirs looked much better! I wanted to know your thought on authors being guided along the way to becoming more inept with the standard and style of writing on Hubpages?

cvanthul profile image92

Cristina Vanthul (cvanthul) says

7 weeks ago
  • Inspired to write profile image

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) 7 weeks ago

Thanks, Cristina

I think it is a great idea, and those small mistakes the author makes enables to article to be featured afterall.

Thanks for your time reading this post and commenting

Regards, Dale