profile image 60

I am trying to custody of my granddaughter. Mother is deceased. Father unknown, she is in foster car

I am maternal grandmother. My state does not have grandparent rights. Does any one have any advice? Dss will not speak with us. We do not have $20,000 to pay a lawyer. Which is what we was told it would cost & have a 50/50 chance. Dss has done nothing but lied. I need a miracle. I have financially supported child since birth. She has lived with us half of her life. She is now 2. Mother had open dss case at time of death. Mother accidentally overdosed on herion. Surely, there are some kind of law that would prevent her from being odopted. Child has family.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.