Grant's World profile image 82

Hi, I tried signing up with ebay as an affiliate but I received the following e-mail

I tried signing up with ebay as an affiliate but I received the following e-mail from them saying I can't put their adds on my hubpages because it's not my website. I e-mailed them back and tried to explain better as to how it works here but they sent the same e-mail back. Dear Grant, Thank you for writing back to us regarding your interest in eBay PartnerNetwork. Please review the eBay Code of Conduct for more information. You can only place links on the sites that you own. I recommend that you get your own site. can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks, Grant.

bigmikeh profile image81

bigmikeh says

Uninvited Writer profile image81

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

Grant's World profile image82

Grant Handford (Grant's World) says