Uva profile image 79

Signed up for Hub pages because I have other sites, and literally thought one used hubs for hubs ?

Was I mistaken ? Hub pages isn't for writing pages to serve as hubs between other blogs on the web ? I.e. I have an art blog, but find writing environment stuff there clashes, I'm also in a web news site, and a fiction writing site, and I get told "how is that news" and "your fiction is too complicated" so I found here and thought, " cool maybe this will work". And hug pages prints DUPLICATE on my post in big red letters :( ? (there is only one post 'BYOM', that is in all three places, but it still seem very un-hub-like some how.

Whitney05 profile image63

Whitney (Whitney05) says

Uva profile image79

Uva Be Dolezal (Uva) says

ArtAsLife profile image61

ArtAsLife says