kathy02 profile image 75

My hub motor home camping in France on a budget is currently in the automotive recreation vehicle

motor home group. Can I also include it in Travel Europe France group also? which do you think is the best group to put it in?

This question is closed to new answers.

sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.