nadp profile image 76

One of my hubs was noted as "duplicate material". I assume that is because it is also on the...

webpage of the newspaper it was originally published in. The notice said that the score would be penalized for this. My question is, If I either unpublish it or delete it will it no longer have an effect on my overall score? I tried this , but the score was still there, averaged in with my others. I undeleted it and changed the status to "publish" and the score has dropped even lower. What should I do?

Dzierba profile image71

Dzierba says

bwlprogram profile image50

bwlprogram says

Dominique Teng says

Phoebe Pike says