If you are asking about this to verify for Google Webmaster Tools,
you can indeed verify your ownership of your subdomain under HubPages. There are several methods to verify ownership. The method that works for HubPages is by using an active Google Analytics account. Here's how…
1. Make sure you have your Google Analytics Affiliate Code in your HubPages settings (Earnings > Settings > Reporting Settings).
2. Log into your Google Webmaster Tools and add your HubPages subdomain URL (Your profile URL).
3. Click the gear icon pull-down menu in the top right.
4. Select "Verification Details"
5. Select the "Google Analytics" method and follow the instructions.
6. It should show you "verification succeeded"