Amez profile image 72

I had my Score lowered from 84 then to 81 and now 74 all in a week, I just added two new Hubs.

What also confuses me, is that I had 7 point deducted for showing two pictures that HupPages felt was a bit overexposed, I, choose carefully not to aloow any thing to be shown that could bother someone and saw others a bit more exposed, I have no problem learning or being guide into becoming a Professional Writer. But to punish me or to impress upon me the power you have over my joy, when all I wanted to do was share or please others. I have done nothing but brag and tell hundreds just how great HubPages is. But today I few so confused. Why!

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

Jennitasia profile image61

Jennitasia says