catalystsnstars profile image 74

Help me please, I CANNOT no matter what I do seem to sign up for goodle adsense. Here's their reply.

Issues: - Domain ownership not evident Further detail: Domain ownership: To complete our review, we need to confirm your ownership of the site you've submitted. Please follow the steps below: 1. Access the source code of hubpages.com. 2. Create a separate page on the site and paste "This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions." 3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page where you have pasted the snippet.

viking305 profile image99

L M Reid (viking305) says

relache profile image91

Raye (relache) says

INKcredible profile image65

INKcredible says

usmankhan1 says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show