aoiffe379 profile image 60

What is the relationship between hubber score,hub score, hub metrics and hub views?

I have reached 100 hubs and I am looking back trying to figure out why I have not made 100 cents yet.I know it is quality not quantity. I decided to analyze. One hub with $$$$$ has 7 views! Another one with $$$$ has 145 views. Okay it is the topic, keywords and backlinks.What else is missing? I have read hubs by other hubbers and time out before I can comment. An experiment with hub 98,99 and 100 has yielded a $$$$$ hub metric buti I do not know if that is good or bad. I want to be hopeful.. Do I need to go another 100 hubs before I find the answers?Experience is a strict teacher.

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

ramkkasturi profile image61

ramkkasturi says