penningl profile image 87

Can google or hubpages somehow flag my account and no longer list my hubs in their search engine?

All of my hubs written since March 29th will not appear anywhere on google. I know it is not a matter of 'rich content'. There is obviously some kind of problem. Example, I have recently written a hub titled "escape the toy factory walkthrough". Now, I don't expect it to be number one search, or even on the first page. But, if you google "hubpages escape the toy factory walkthrough" you will see one of my other hubs of a similar name but not that one, even if you dig deeper. This proves true for all of my hubs written since march 29th. Is there any way I can fix this? What did I do wrong?

penningl profile image87

penningl says

lender3212000 profile image87

lender3212000 says