fastfreta profile image 79

I'm in the middle of writing a new hub, but the content doesn't match the title. Initially I...

like the title and intended to write content matching. Now as I begin to write the hub, my thoughts are going in another direction. My question is how do I change the title. I know if I change it the title will change, but the URL address will remain the same on the Internet. So what should I do? My thinking is to cut the content and paste it under a new title, and delete the title. Suggestions please!

Edweirdo profile image85

Edweirdo says

fastfreta profile image79

Alfreta Sailor (fastfreta) says

pisean282311 profile image61

pisean282311 says