I know the articles submitted to Hub Pages must be unique, not to have appeared elsewhere on the...

internet. My question is: Once they have been published on Hub Pages, can they be subsequently, at some later date, be published elsewhere? I ask this because now published on Hub Pages is some of my best work and more importantly the content is information rich that could be of value to some members of the diabetic community to whom it is aimed. I am a diabetic myself. If only a handful of Hub Pages members read it I have wasted my time and I am wondering whether I should remove the posts and put them on my own web site.

Jasnav profile image84

Jasnav says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

Sandalwood says

dabeaner profile image59

dabeaner says