Lifeallstar1 profile image 58

What makes HubPages so popular? What reason are most doing it for? I'm new so help me understand.

How does it differ than another writing sources which would make you want to write for this one. I'm so confused with all the different trackers and things, I'm trying to understand why everyone is doing it and how long does it take to figure it all out? I started due to a link here to make a comment for an article but I don't even know it that counts as anything, except for the fact I wanted to comment. Thanks!

MPG Narratives profile image62

Marie Giunta (MPG Narratives) says

Lifeallstar1 profile image58

Lifeallstar1 says

pisean282311 profile image60

pisean282311 says