K9keystrokes profile image 92

How do turn-in a hubber for comments on my hub that contain filthy words? (I've denied posting it)

I received a comment from a hubber on my hub 'Four Loko'. The language is terrible and filthy. It is directed at the article not at me personally (i think) but still, not appropriate at all. I am not seeing a place to flag the bad comment, or is this just one of those times where I just simply deny to post it and delete it as spam? I understand strong feelings on certain topics, and I am the last one to be on the censoring side. However in this case it is simply mean spirited and ugly for no reason.

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

K9keystrokes profile image92

India Arnold (K9keystrokes) says

wvierra profile image60

wvierra says