Lifeallstar1 profile image 61

Can you get banned from Hub pages pretending to be a doctor so people will buy from you?

I saw this and was pretty mad. I don't care that people try to make money, that's great for them and one day I hope to make money as well but not this way. This person is trying to sucker people in due to a medical condition and then people think the doctor recommends this book so It must be worth buying. To me, that is soooo wrong. What do you think? There's also something else quite disturbing about what they are doing but I'm not going to say here. So, with pretending to be a doctor to sell products would that be a potential banning issue?

michifus profile image87

michifus says

annmeadows profile image59

annmeadows says