steve8miller profile image 83

Writing a short story on HubPages Is it a good idea in order to build suspense. To write the hub in

5 sections. Publish 1 section, then the following week depending on the comments and such. Publishing section 2. Then the next week 3 and so on. I am not sure how it would work out. My question is, would this be a good idea, or a bad idea. I might do it with my latest work entitled "The Antichrist The Coming Days" However this would be in 7 sections. I am not sure weather I would make entirely new hubs, or just further edit the original. I would love some advice on this please. This is my most radical work to date. It is really controversial already within my family. Has this been done?

Vandelay profile image64

Best Answer Vandelay says

steve8miller profile image83

Steven Miller (steve8miller) says