Is it "normal" for a hub writer with 61 current hubs (1300 traffic) to have not earned ONE CENT?

Yes, I have labored long and hard placing all manner of LINKS on my hubs.....all to no avail. It begins to make the hub writer feel like the "affiliates" are writing "piggy-back" on the hub writer. I say this also with a professional writing background of bestsellers, thousands of published credits (over the years), and national awards. TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING rewards the writer quickly and very fairly in comparison. A HUB WRITER could be dead and gone "on the other side" for YEARS before a DOLLAR is earned. That, at least, is the discouraging way it looks. Please advise.

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

Azure11 profile image90

Marian L (Azure11) says

puter_dr profile image86

puter_dr says

Susana S profile image92

Susana S says