solidamerica.com profile image 62

How Can I Get Traffic To My Website, And What Is The Safest Way?

In 2005 I Had The Idea After Trying To find A Telephone Number Inside The White And Yellow Pages Books, But It Was Really Hard And I Did Not Have The Book In My Hands. Then The Ideal Of making A Website For All American Countries With The Common Ground On Information For Business, So I Made An International Directory. But Till These Days The Search Engines Can't Figure It Out About What My Website Is About.. Some Qualify It As A Directory And Others Are Just Lost. 5 Long Years Writing And Uploading Pictures, Making Videos For Youtube & Metacafe, Registering To Internet Directories, Updating.

Wayne Orvisburg profile image79

Kenneth Wayne (Wayne Orvisburg) says

dablufox profile image60

dablufox says

daned123 profile image59

daned123 says