JayDeck profile image 74

Is it okay to post someone else's work, credit them, add nothing or little, and publish it as a Hub?

I was hopping and saw a multitude of hubs that were simply postings of another poet's already published work (one was Shakespeare) with little or no additional content or context. Some of these were published by very prolific hubbers with good reputations. I thought the idea was that you could (generally) use another's work if you were critiquing it or otherwise substantially adding or altering it to make it unique. Am I wrong about this?

Cassie Smith profile image75

Cassie Smith says

Never_Forget profile image60

Never_Forget says

multifunctions profile image61

Sanjay Sapre (multifunctions) says