dahoglund profile image 83

Some time ago I published a hub titled Judge Hatch which I was told I could not do because it...

was previously published in a student magazine. I was told to make substantial changes. The hub was made up of a portion of a longer story which I thought would be OK if I published it. However I had to break it up into more than one hub because it was too long. Now one of the new hubs is getting fa message that it is duplicate.It seems that I did what thety wanted but it still does not work. Any ideas on this?

dahoglund profile image83

Don A. Hoglund (dahoglund) says

wilbury4 profile image85

wilbury4 says

cluense profile image80

Katie Luense (cluense) says

Butch News says

Beege215e profile image77

Beege215e says

GusTheRedneck profile image83

Gustave Kilthau (GusTheRedneck) says