RocketCityWriter profile image 91

Does anyone know how to view the stats on a particular hub without viewing the hub itself?

Since I'm still a relative n00b, I'm trying to figure out how to view the stats (I'm talking keywords and metrics - not just traffic because I know I can find that in my account) on my hubs without actually viewing them because it skews the reporting. Now, if you have hundreds to thousands of hits a day that's ok, but I don't yet so I'm trying to see if it's even possible to do. Also, if you have a bunch of hubs you don't want to go through every single one of them to find this info! Thanks!

simeonvisser profile image89

simeonvisser says

Lwelch profile image94

Lena Welch (Lwelch) says

Zubair Ahmed profile image74

Zubair Ahmed says