rich_hayles profile image 61

Is this the correct use of AdWords keyword tool in keyword research?

I started doing keyword research a few weeks ago for my hubs and I just wanted to check I am doing it correctly. Essentially a high paying keyword will be one that: 1. Has a high number of searches (over 1000 a month) 2. Has a high average CPC 3. The competition bar is near full meaning that a lot of marketers are bidding for the clicks 4. When you click on the keyword the number of pages on google is low (say under 50,000) to enable easier ranking Is that effectively the formula for a high paying keyword or am I looking at it wrong?

easyguyevo profile image83

easyguyevo says

rich_hayles profile image61

rich_hayles says

onlinecashdigest profile image60

onlinecashdigest says