jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Deceptive Tags, Title, or Category - which one is it?

1. mmorpglover profile image73
    mmorpgloverposted 5 years ago

Hi guys,

I keep getting the notification of Deceptive Tags, Title, or Category. I have already revised and submitted it twice but still the same problem.

My hub is unpublished but you can still see the old version by going on Google and searching for cache:http://mmorpglover.hubpages.com/hub/Top-Free-MMORPG-2013-Games-List-and-Links

Screenshot of the revised hub above the fold - http://i46.tinypic.com/wcmsud.jpg

tags - top list 2013, free mmorpg games

Maybe there's something obvious here that I keep missing, would you mind taking a look please?

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

It doesn't look like anything is amiss but maybe all the abbreviations is tripping the filter? it could be choice of tags vs title don't match also. I can't tell since I can't see your tags. I'd also suggest maybe making a list of those abbreviations and definitions wink not everybody should be 'expected' to know what you're writing about. We got to keep 'newbies' in mind wink Just some thoughts but it looks great.

3. libby1970 profile image74
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

You'll have to email hubpages to clarify what they mean. We could tell you a million things and all of them be way off...email them. Good Luck

mmorpgloverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for the replies. I did email hubpages and they sent in a very helpful reply. Apparently I was simply using the phrase "free MMORPG" too often. Now I know what I need to fix!

4. Nouveau Skeptic profile image74
    Nouveau Skepticposted 5 years ago

How can they be the best games of 2013 when it's still 2012?

In the gaming business most future productions are announced way in advance. Even the cheaply produced games take 3 years of development before they are released. The company that is developing the games like to release news about what it will be like - its free publicity and the gaming fans like to know what is up and what they can play in the future.

There's actually a hub from 2 years ago that predicted which are the best 2013 MMORPGs.

It's weird, I know, but it's what we do. wink

5. Nouveau Skeptic profile image74
    Nouveau Skepticposted 5 years ago

Then perhaps it should say "predicted best games of 2013".  Because otherwise it looks off and could be what the problem is.

Except that there are already existing hubs with the exact same topic, from 3 years ago. So that clearly can't be the problem.

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image74
        Nouveau Skepticposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It can still be a problem.  Just not this particular problem.

6. WriteAngled profile image85
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Given that there are almost 6 months left to 2012, I would agree it is a bit silly to be trumpeting anything as best of 2013. A lot can happen in 6 months.

No, they already emailed me the problem is that I used the word "MMORPG" too many times (like 18 times) in the hub.

7. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained. Thank you for your understanding.

Closed to reply

working