jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to set up Adsense channel with hubpages account?

1. plusMinus profile image78
    plusMinusposted 4 years ago

I tried to figure out the way to set up Adsense channel with hubpages account? But failed. Can you please tell me How to set up Adsense channel with hubpages account?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It can be done, but I just use "sites" to track the different urls.  Given that the adverting is in a set format I don't think having channels ads anything to the utility.

1. plusMinus profile image78
        plusMinusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply. Would you please tell me the steps to create that

2. myefforts profile image84
      myeffortsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Before you go for Google Adsense, you need to make sure, you have published at least 10 quality hubs here. After you are done with that, just go to 'my earnings' page, you will find a few options there including ebay, amazon and google adsense. Just click on your desired options and follow the steps. I hope this helps...smile

2. profile image60
    techguruzonposted 4 years ago

Just create a good hub with lots of attractive information so that people will love to read your hub.. Once you build up that relationship then u can apply for adsense earnings in your earning tab.. For this you must have a valid adsense account.. You can easily create it at google but its google who can approve or disapprove your application.. Once approved you can sign in with the account and that all you need to setup adsense on your hubs..

3. profile image61
    chandan20087posted 4 years ago

dhfudsytfui

working