jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My Hubs were marked as one with deceptive tags,incorrect category and inappropri

1. maxx2010 profile image56
    maxx2010posted 8 years ago

My Hubs were marked as one with deceptive tags,incorrect category and inappropriate title,when i...

couldnt find anything deceptive about it...can any1 tell me what went wrong?

2. maxx2010 profile image56
    maxx2010posted 8 years ago

comeon guys help me out...im really in deep trouble..i really need some great advice

3. nearbuystore.com profile image59
    nearbuystore.composted 8 years ago

Check that the title and tags are found in the hub check to have them similar or better exact to what you have written about

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

HubPages suggests appropriate tags.  Look in the right hand column on each of your Hubs.  Choose the appropriate ones.  You can also make your own, and they should also relate to the subject of your Hub.  So, if your Hub is about a brownie baking recipe, entering your own tags such as "hot monkey sex" would be inappropriate.

Ditto with category and title.

With the title, don't be "cutesy", but write one that is appropriate and descriptive of the content.

If you THINK about it, it is really not that difficult.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

A lot of the time, the HubPages system suggests tags that AREN'T really that relevant to your specific web content.  Get rid of any words that aren't directly related to what you are talking about.  Don't use words that are only mentioned once in the Hub.  You want words that someone might use to search for the topic you are discussing.

Make sure your title and category are specific too.

working