jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What has been the best comment you received on hubpages and why?

1. Kobus Hughes profile image39
    Kobus Hughesposted 7 years ago

What has been the best comment you received on hubpages and why?

2. Article Magick profile image61
    Article Magickposted 7 years ago

I love it when people leave comments; even ones I don't agree with! The best I ever had was from a guy who said he had been searching the internet for a recipee for chocolate cake and had ended up on my article on Hubpages about internet marketing - he became so interested he ended up buying a course I recommended through the article - not sure what happened to his chocolate cake ;-)

3. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

I had a chap comment on one of my hubs, telling me he thought I had tackled a sensitive subject with compassion and aplomb, which I think is the best anyone can hope for.

4. Jan Fowler profile image61
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

I have had people comment on HubPages that they like my writing and that is nice. I really enjoy when people comment on my content and have thought out their answers with relevant comments of their own. But the best one was someone congratulating me on my nomination, but I have not been nominated for anything. Perhaps it is in my future!!!

And, of course, any comment from you Kobus rates right up there!

5. Mavis Nong profile image58
    Mavis Nongposted 7 years ago

I'm lookiing forward to your comment, Kobus wink

6. Elizabeth Guinoo profile image56
    Elizabeth Guinooposted 7 years ago

I like it when people comment that I write well. It inspires me to write more.

7. avalencia_25 profile image59
    avalencia_25posted 7 years ago

it was a simply "ha funny" because it was my first received comment which was yesterday hahaha it felt good

8. phamer13 profile image60
    phamer13posted 7 years ago

I really appreciate receiving comments. That is how we, as writers, hope to improve.

working