jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you like the new HubPages layout?

1. Miss Info profile image82
    Miss Infoposted 6 years ago

Do you like the new HubPages layout?

HubPages updated their layout. Do you like it?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Yes I do-- but I never used the old homepage, always checked 'feed' first, and this is similar.

3. psf profile image75
    psfposted 6 years ago

I like it, it is really nice. All activities and updates in one place. Also we have filter option to remove unwanted things

4. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

I dont care, I am more concerned with getting traffic to my sites than how a pretty page looks like facebook.

5. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

I agree Multiman although I love the community feel here at hunpages, which even with the new layout is pretty much the same, I am here to promote my writings and maybe earn some cash!

6. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

So far I don't care for it. The feed is far too predominant in the mix.  The previous configuration was a much better arrangement I thought.  The average new person showing up on the Hub now will not likely find a lot of writers quickly in this format...there is too much Facebook stuff going on to see the writers.  This change reminds me of a clothing store chain I recently watched as they spent a year trying to regain their identity.  They decided to change their entire line of clothing to appeal to a broader customer-base.  The changes were made on the assumption that they would hold on to their current market share and grow with new customers.  The opposite happened...they gained few new customers and lost a ton of old ones in the process.  I am here for now but not married to it. WB

7. MartieCoetser profile image91
    MartieCoetserposted 6 years ago

At first it was confusing, but the more I use it, the more I like it. Most people don't like changes, but if they understand why things get changed, they will be more willing to accept it.

8. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I don't like it as well, why fix something that is not broke?

9. Tinsky profile image94
    Tinskyposted 6 years ago

I was surprised at first and thought it was an error....  I prefer to have my account as the first page - perhaps the landing page could be something we choose to see in our preferences?

10. Loving_Life profile image57
    Loving_Lifeposted 6 years ago

Its going to take a little bit to get used to it but I think Im going to like it  smile