Forgive my ignorance, but I can't seem to find how to begin a forum... Please he

1. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't seem to find how to begin a forum... Please help. smile

Thank you for your help! smile

2. Sneha Sunny profile image85
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

Go to the forum section. Select a topic in which you want to ask a question. The topics are given on the left hand side (at the top, you'll find sections for question related to hubpages and then below you'll see the sections for other general topics). After selecting the category, you'll be directed to the questions asked in that section. At the top you'll see " Post a new topic". Click on it and write your question, thoughts or whatever you want to.. :-)

3. SimpleGiftsofLove profile image79
    SimpleGiftsofLoveposted 6 years ago

you click the start a new Hub (it is in green, top right next to your sign in).  After you fill in the information on that sheet, and choose your layout style, then click continue.  The next page will be blank on the upper right there is another continue button, click on it and it will take you to the writing page.  When you get to the writing page, you can click on any edit button and put in text.  when you are done, save it with the save button on the individual module where you input the text and then either choose the publish button or publish it later.  hope that helps.

working