jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you sometimes feel like your watching the stock market when checking your vie

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Do you sometimes feel like your watching the stock market when checking your views and stats on HP?

Do you find yourself checking your stats and views several times a day like you were watching the stock market rise and fall, wondering why one has gotten more hits than another? Does it become addicting?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6363074_f260.jpg

2. chrae profile image70
    chraeposted 6 years ago

I am finding this pretty much exactly as you say, I go on and check the statistics of my hubs regularly every day. Just trying to figure out why one hub or question has got more interest than others!

3. Blogurl profile image59
    Blogurlposted 6 years ago

That is funny...and true. I do sometimes catch myself watching my stats more often than I think I should. I do this on other sites such as Pinterest as well.

4. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

YES! That's exactly it. I knew it was like something... Huh.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, that's the fun part. Especially if you have a nice big surge, makes me so happy. But so distracting when you're trying to get stuff done.

6. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! Today I use views simply. How many in one day? How many in one week? I have some that never broke the teens in one day. I have 3 that surpassed 100 views in a day. I don't have anything to compare those too. I do know they are subject to who they are exposed to the first day. I hope that helps

working