jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Are those sleeping Zzz's (Idled Hubs) finally history and gone now on the Hub Pa

1. Goody5 profile image78
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Are those sleeping Zzz's (Idled Hubs) finally history and gone now on the Hub Pages?

2. kashmir56 profile image75
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

No they are not gone, you can awaking them by add a new photo or revising them by updating them by adding some new text . Did it on a few of my hubs already !

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I'd love to know this, too, Goody5. I successfully revived my first sleepy zzzzd hub yesterday through editing. I hope it stays awake with this new "H" system.

1. Goody5 profile image78
      Goody5posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I actually just added a text to one of my hubs as a test, and so far the "H" is still there. So time will tell.

4. rfmoran profile image86
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

I had 2 zzz's  2 days ago . I love them! Gives me the opportunity to do what I should have done in the first place.

5. devisree profile image71
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

Hi Goody5

I had changed one of my hubs Zzz's by editing the text and title. I think this method is best for changing the status of the hub.

6. btrbell profile image91
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

They're still there! I, for one, like them because I can refresh, revive and essentially, republish! Who says there are no do overs?!

7. tillsontitan profile image89
    tillsontitanposted 5 years ago

The "Zzzs" are gone but the premise is still there.  Now instead of a Zzz there will be no symbol.  Active hubs will have the little H and pending or 'sleeping' hubs will have nothing. Simone's blog about the change is on the right side of the home page where other blogs and notices are listed.

8. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 5 years ago

They're a 'wake-up' call for you to perk them up and make your writing more attractive. I had masses of them and took several days to work through them. I keep a look-out for them still. You - not you personally, but I'm not royalty so I don't write 'one does' -  can't afford to be complacent, can you? These pages are a form of entertainment for your readers. If you were a stand-up comedian the worst thing would be to see the front row of your audience dropping off while you're trying to deliver your punch-line.
    Take your cue from this and keep your readers happy.

working