jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Who has written maximum hubs here?

1. myefforts profile image80
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Who has written maximum hubs here?

I just visited the home page of Ghost32 (Fred Baker) who has written 1552 hubs so far in the last five years. This is quite a big number. Does anyone have any idea if this is the maximum number or there are still people who have written even more than this? It would be quite interesting to know.

2. VirginiaLynne profile image97
    VirginiaLynneposted 4 years ago

I just checked out PattyInglish who I think is the most successful earning Hubber--although I don't have any idea if that is reliable information.  She has over 1900 Hubs.  I've been on two years and have about 260 Hubs which are mostly up to the top level of HubPages guidelines for content and mostly over 1200 words.  I find that I can write no more than between 4-15 Hubs as a part-timer here if I want to do really good work.  However, if I was doing this full time, I probably could write 1-2 Hubs a day.

myeffortsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's right. I would agree that quality work does take time. Part time writers like you and me really take more time to right quality articles. Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I would say Patty Inglish as well, prolific writer she is. There are others like billybuc you can check out, too.

That's right Patty Inglish MS, 1963 hubs in 6 years, really huge. She seems a full time writer though. Thanks for your comments janshares.

4. profile image0
    ateinposted 4 years ago

http://hallicino.hubpages.com/   has written 2496 hubs . I don't know how many of them still published on hubpages.

Thanks atein. This is the maximum that was done in six years. Thanks again for doing some search about it.

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

There is a gentleman somewhere on HubPages that has written about 4,500 Hubs in fewer than five years. I apologize that I can't recall his name. He was retired on disability and wrote quite often.

Even if we consider full five years, it comes up to 1825 days. OMG ! ! 4500 hubs, its about 2-3 hubs daily, without any break, 7 days a week. This is huge. Could earning money be the only factor here...even sharing one's experience takes time...

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The gentleman had no ads or affiliates like eBay or Amazon on his Hubs, because it would have affected his disablity income to be earning money. He enjoyed writing, I think.

working