How much are you earning on HubPages? How much traffic do I need ?

1. ktnptl profile image86
    ktnptlposted 4 years ago

How much are you earning on HubPages? How much traffic do I need ?

How much earning can be considered good and what amount of traffic we needs for that? Currently I am getting between $0.50 to $1 and my total traffic is between 200 to 250.
    I aim to get at least $5 per day or so, so how much traffic do I need ?

2. vlpkk profile image68
    vlpkkposted 4 years ago

Your earning depends solely upon the quality of hubs that you are publishing. Hubs that are informative and properly structured, attract potential readers.

The amount you are earning is pretty good considering your experience of 4 months in Hubpages. However if your traffic is 500-1000 on an average, and your Hubs are good enough to be qualified as featured, you can easily earn up to $5. Again this depends on the topic that you have chosen.

I suggest you to keep on publishing more hubs that will definitely increase your hubpages earning.

Good Luck!

3. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

The key formula is that if you produce quality content which gets a lot of traffic, you will earn more.  Just because you have 100 hubs, and another person has 30, does not mean the person with 100 is getting more in earnings.  It all is based on well written and informational content which helps people. You could have hubs that don't produce any views simply because people are not searching for that topic.

working