Two part question here....

1. Bishop55 profile image92
    Bishop55posted 4 years ago

Two part question here....

Does anyone know where the title tuner went?  I can't find it to save my life.
    Also, those using Google Authorship, have you googled your own name and only see 1-2 or not even any of your hubs with your photo near it?  How is Google Authorship attaching to every hub written?  I'll research more later, but I just don't see consistancy with it.   I want my photo and link attached to all my hubs in a google search.

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

To the first part of your question. They took the title tuner down. They thought it wasn't doing as well as they had wanted. Nobody knows whether or not if they will continue to keep it off, or if they will put it back on there.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

About the second part of your question, I have not used it but judging by the research which I have done here is what I have found out.
    1) You have to sign up with Google+.
    2) Then in everything which you write , you must use the same name and email that you have entered into Google+.
    3) Plus in all of your writing when you say "written by...", you must use the name which is in the Google+ email.
    I am not saying this is all of it but if you have any problems, once you have joined Google+ you can go to their troubleshooting - or questions - area.